What are the signs that a guy has feelings for you or has a crush on you, but doesn’t want to show it, so he hides it?
- He gets nervous around you
- He finds excuses to be with you
- He stares at you a lot, especially when he thinks you’re not looking
- His friends tease him when you’re around
- He tries to speak to you but may turn away at the last moment
- He tries to touch you surreptitiously- like a brush of the hand- innocuous but slightly intimate as well
- His friend gives him a noogie and calls him a pussy in front of you
- He loses his balance in front of you, literally tripping over his own feet
- He poses in front of you (peacocking)
- He tries to get information from your friends about you
- He asks if you have a boyfriend
- He buys new clothes and asks if you like them
- His feet points toward you, or his limbs
- His eyes soften when they alight upon your visage
- He overreacts when you’re dolled up
- He’s pissed when someone tries to put the moves on you (though he has no claim to your affections)
- He speaks louder to catch your attention
- He may even go in the opposite direction and pretend to ignore you for certain periods, before returning to ‘lost puppy’ mode
This is mostly ‘puppy love’. Eventually, we mature and stop playing this game. Allow me to say that it’s more important if the man has deep, honest feelings of genuine affection for you. I hope this helps:
Sign # 2. You may have someone crushing on you if… they talk pretty highly of you to friends, family or even talk you up to your own friends. They most likely want to let the people around them know what they think of you themselves and wants them to think the same. It’s very important that if they like you that the people in their lives to like you as much as they do.
Sign # 3. You may have someone crushing on you if… they tease you lightly, but often. This is often a strong method of flirtation. They’ll poke fun at you, but not enough to hurt your feelings. They will always laugh at your jokes, usually even your terrible ones that aren’t funny.
Sign # 4. You may have someone crushing on you if… they smile at you all the time, grin when you grin and look you directly in the eye while talking to you. Someone who likes you will try to mirror your body language to relate to you more. They, more than likely, do this so that you feel more comfortable around them.
Sign # 5. You may have someone crushing on you if… they start noticing when you change things in your appearance or clothing. If they like you they may compliment you more than often and they tell you the things they like about you. It’s a good sign you have someone crushing on you if they pay close attention to most, if not everything, about you.
Sign # 6. You may have someone crushing on you if… they do their absolute hardest to pay attention to everything that you do or say. They’ll listen intently to your stories, complaints and jokes. He’ll always keep track of your likes, dislikes and will converse back with you while you’re talking to make you aware that he is actively listening.
Sign # 7. You may have someone crushing on you if… they will go above and beyond to figure out everything they can about you. They’ll ask about your person life, family, friends, childhood, ex-boyfriends, what your favorite food is- you get the picture! He’ll then in turn try to tell you person information about himself. He wants to get to know you and wants you to get to know him. Definitely a sign he’s interested!
Sign # 8. You may have someone crushing on you if… Do they get awkward around you? Do they blush or fidget while talking to you? All in all do they just seem nervous when you’re around? If you find someone doing these things then they may be quite worried about embarrassing themselves in front of you. People with a crush tend to be affected by the person they likes looks, what they think and how that person reacts to what they say.
Sign # 9. You may have someone crushing on you if… they ask you about the interest you have in other people. Are they curious to know whether you’re crushing on someone? Do they make it very clear that they aren’t interested in any other people themselves? Do they seem jealous when you talk to other guys and not just them? That’s more than a good sign that they have a definite crush on you.
Sign # 10. You may have someone crushing on you if… they may want you to get to know the other people who are close to them in their life. People like their friends and family. They’ll try to introduce you to their family and friends so that you can all get to know each other. After you all meet, your secret admirer will work very hard for both you and them to make good impressions on each other because he wants you all to get along in case you are a future girlfriend!